Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project time...

It's project time in my college and I am trying to figure out something that will interest me. Read the story about it.

Hey guys... Its project time. I have to submit a project in my college as a part of my studies... I feel its time to showcase some cool thing from my side. I am thinking about a robot. Its not a big thing how so ever but it will be the first of its kind made my me...
I have never built am automated robot, so I have decided to build a automatically moving robot. A Line Following Robot is what I have decided to build...
Movement is one very important part of a robot, especially for a mobile robot. Many different technologies have been developed to assist a robot in moving safely and accurately.
A line following robot is such a technique. In this technique the robot will follow a line or say a predetermined path. This helps a robot to reach the destination without wondering around. And when there is already a predetermined path for a robot a we can keep its specific path clean without having to think about the probability of a robot coming at any place where it doesn't have to be...
I am busy researching about this technique and the ways to make it possible. I'll be back with my research soon to share with you guys...
I welcome your feedback and advices....


!_RP_!




No comments:

Post a Comment